Tuesday, January 27, 2009

To Start Things Off...

25 Random Things About Me:

1) I have about a million nicknames including but not limited to Becca, Bec, Beccakins, Becky, BLear, Bex, Rebecky, and Reba
2) I lived in Europe for three and a half months in 2005, and have been dying to go back ever since.
3) I can sing along to Kanye, T.I., Rihanna, the Jonas Brothers, the Backstreet Boys, and almost all 80s music.
4) I'm an East Coast transplant living out West and loving it
5) Someday I want to write a book.
6) I love love LOVE reading. I will read almost anything. I am always taking recommendations!
7) I am in a Book Club with some of my BFF's and love it.
8) I talk in abbreviations. Deal with it.
9) I love Scrabble and all forms of spinoff Scrabble games, the newest being Bananagrams.
10) I wish I had a British Accent, although I'm terrible at faking accents.
11) I'm totally addicted to Lost, and have forced people to become addicted along with me... sorry Jen!
12) I am usually "that girl," the one at the party with the camera in your face constantly.
13) I also enjoy photography, in addition to capturing my friends doing silly things.
14) Jumping pictures are a special art I am still trying to master. I maintain that they must be done on a polaroid camera.
15) I'm very angry that polaroid film is no more. I'm not sure I will ever forgive them. (But I have stocked up, so I can hold out for a little while).
16) I can sew, knit, and sort of crochet. I have made some of my own clothes (like my high school prom dress), and have been hired by my friends to patch things and sew on buttons. I love it.
17) Basically, I am my grandmother.
18) I love traveling, and although I would love to be a flight attendant, I'm not a very good flyer.
19) I used to want to be an actor, then I wanted to be a director, now I want to be a producer. 
20) I have always known I do NOT want to be a teacher, doctor, or astronaut. I would consider becoming a lawyer or psychiatrist.
21) I'm a very very good listener and an excellent pen pal. I love people, they are fascinating, especially my friends. I love people watching
22) I hate mornings. A few of my friends have had the unfortunate experience of having to wake me up early, and for that I am very sorry. : )
23) I speak very loudly, much to my friends dismay. It was very useful when I was a stage manager in High School though.
24) I love kitties, cats, kittens, you name it. My favorite cat in the whole world is Crystal Shanda Lear, who lives with my parents.
25) "Whats done is done." -Macbeth

No comments:

Post a Comment