At the drive thru Starbucks today, Dan, with a pleasant voice took my coffee order. Once I arrived at the window, I noticed a very interesting tattoo on his arm as he is handing coffee to the girl in the car in front of me. When I reached the window, I told him I liked his tattoo. He was surprised and asked if I knew what it was. DUH! You are a Death Eater. I love Harry Potter. : )
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Kindred Spirits
At the drive thru Starbucks today, Dan, with a pleasant voice took my coffee order. Once I arrived at the window, I noticed a very interesting tattoo on his arm as he is handing coffee to the girl in the car in front of me. When I reached the window, I told him I liked his tattoo. He was surprised and asked if I knew what it was. DUH! You are a Death Eater. I love Harry Potter. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Was he hot? You should date him! :)
ReplyDelete