1) I got laid off. I'm officially a big girl now.
2) I'm watching TV online, and it is wonderful.
3) I'm going back East for a bit! Going to see my family and friends, very excited.
4) Of course I will miss California family and friends, but I will be back in like 2 weeks.
5) Jen, if you see this, please water my plants while I'm gone. I don't want to repeat Christmas break...
6) Doing laundry is soooo boring. That is what I'm doing right now.
7) I started knitting a scarf, just for fun. It's not super pretty, but I have a lot of yarn to use up, so why not?
8) I am embarrassed by my music inclinations these past few weeks. Lets just say I'm reliving the 90s a bit...
9) I am 23, ahhhhhhhhhhh.
10) I own way more bags of pistachios than is necessary, and I will no doubt eat them all. Thanks Cor!
Time to switch out the laundry, I hope you enjoyed this Jennie! See you tomorrow.

I did enjoy this, thank you.
ReplyDelete1. You are a big girl.
2. I would like some pistachios.
3. You know how I feel about 90s music
4. I bet your scarf is wonderful, and also you can always undo it and start over.
5. I will miss you terribly.
I know you haven't left yet and that I am seeing you tonight, but....
ReplyDeletePLEASE COME BACK HOME NOW. 2 weeks is too long for you to be gone.