XOXO
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Packing! A Wed Update.
Ok, ok, I'm very sad to be leaving California for two weeks because of course lots of things will be happening without me, I will miss my friends terribly, and my poor roomie will be alone since our other roomie is in Boston for a few days. But I am excited to go back east. Apparently the weather is better in VA than CA this week. Interesting. I have always hated packing, and I'm terrible at it really. I always try to bring way more than in necessary. Case and point, I have 6 pairs of shoes for 12 days. Probably not necessary, but too bad, I obviously need all 6 of them. Other activities for the day include catching up on the Tudors, since I don't get Showtime at home, and going to the knee doctor. Finally had to admit to myself that my knee is the size of a baseball and I should do something about it. Don't worry though, its just the same old crap I've been dealing with since I was 12. The needles never get any easier though... So wish me luck on my crazy day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

We will miss you. I know, post on your blog while you're gone, and that way we'll know what you're doing!!
ReplyDelete